October 23, 2008

October 24th, 2008 blramo12

Gah! Another long delay in blog entries! Oh the horror! You’ll have to forgive me…again. The week so far has been super busy, and I’ve noticed that all of my classes have started to pick up pace at this point. Alas, no pointless procrastination (as if there were much to begin with) anymore.

For one thing, in calculus, I’ve finally hit the point where I can’t really rely on high school AP calculus to guide my way. Either we didn’t learn this stuff last year, or I completely forgot. It could be either one at this rate, but this morning as I was sitting in class, I realized I had no idea what Professor Hwang was talking about. That really is a shame, because he is an awesome professor to have in the mornings even though it’s at 8 a.m.. This is mostly because his corny math jokes are adorable. And he explains things well. And most importantly of all, because it’s obvious that he loves math. It’s impossible not to pay attention when he’s excitedly scribbling on the chalkboard (because here at HC, we’re old school and have blackboards). However, this morning was getting badly jumbled up in my head, so perhaps I’ll head down to his office hours later.

Other than that, I’m not sure what else there is to say. Since it’s a Thursday, it’s a slow day for me, so I have a little breathing time…in which I shall probably do more work. Tonight, Kimball is hosting some sort of Apple Fair for dinner, so I’m really excited about getting a caramel apple. I had hot apple cider last night from Cool Beans (the campus coffee shop) and now I think I’m going through a minor apple craze.

Oh, and happy Mole Day everyone! It’s one of the best holidays in the year, so enjoy it!