December 9, 2008

December 8th, 2008 blramo12

At the moment, I’m sitting in O’Kane computer lab waiting for the Pit to open up so I can watch my friend Dave do his theatre final. Classes for everyone ended today (although poor Kristy still has to go to class tomorrow, because her Montserrat professor added an extra class). It’s weird to think that in a week we’ll all be done with our first semester of college!

Class for me technically ended yesterday, because on Tuesday I normally have bio lab, but it still feels as if the work never ends. Right now, I know I need to be studying for everything. I have three finals: biology, chemistry, and calculus, and at this point, I can’t say I’m ready to take any of them. Albeit we only just got out of class and the rest of the week is study week, but still. It’s scary to think that next week I’ll be sitting in those rooms for the last time this semester to take a two hour exam.

Even weirder is the thought that my chemistry exam will be the very last time I ever sit in that building, because next semester the new chemistry/physics building will be available for use and Haberlin will be gutted out. It’s exciting, but sad at the same time, because I just got used to the way the science complex is set up!

I think the show is about to start soon, so I’ll leave you all here now. At some point or another, I’ll write a better entry; this was just so you all are aware I didn’t fall off the face of the Earth after Thanksgiving break.